Thursday, November 6, 2008

i'm the luckiest girl in the world


i just wanted to let you all know that andy is amazing! i know, i'm bragging about my husband, but what's a girl to do? i have the greatest husband in the world! lately he has been running around like crazy working all day, and then going out to our new house and working late to finish building it! i don't know how his has this kind of energy or stamina. on top of it all he takes time with the boys, includes them in his projects and supports me in all my craziness. it doesn't get any better than that. a righteous, supportive, hardworking talented husband and father... i love you andy!

2 comments:

Kelly Tillotson said...

we think youre pretty great too, brother west :)
i love the cute blog background, mindy :)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya man! I have one too!!
am