Thursday, November 6, 2008

husband tag!

thanks to kelli for the fun tag.

1. Full name: Andrew Zepherin West
2. How long have you been married?: 10 years
3. How long did we date? just shy of 3 months!
4. Who eats the sweets? shocker, I do! not that andy is above sugar, he just has more refined taste than i do. mostly i don't care what ice cream or chocolate i have, i'll eat it. but andy prefers Hagen Daaz ice cream and good, european chocolate.
5. Who said I love you first? I actually can't remember! Sad, but true, sshh-don't tell andy!
6. Who is taller? andy. he is 6' even and i am 5'7".
7. Who sings better? i think we're pretty equal. i haven't had a lot of practice for years, but i used to be pretty good. not great, nothing to brag about, but decent. andy does have a decent voice as well, he just doesn't use it a lot.
8. Who is smarter? who knows. andy reads a lot and knows tons about everything. i have a lot of common sense but i guess with book smarts i'd have to give props to andy!
9. Who does the laundry? need you even ask? me, me, me. andy does pitch in when i need him to, but i prefer to have my close fit when they are clean!
10. Who pays the bills? andy. he likes knowing it all and i like not having to deal with it!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i guess that depends on how you look at the bed... but what it really comes down to is that i am always right so i must be the one who sleeps on the right side!
12. Who mows the lawn? andy. i like the traditional roles. although mowing is kind of fun so occasionally i can step in, kind of like the laundry question...
13. Who drives? usually andy. for years it was only andy. if i had to pick him up on the side of the road i would still get out and have him drive. it goes back to when we were first married. he would tell me how to drive, so one day i pulled the car over and said that he could drive forever, because he obviously knew how to do it better than me! (stubborn me?!)
14. Who admits they are wrong? refer to the last question... stubborn me!
15. Who kissed who first? i'm pretty sure it just happened. besides, doesn't it take 2 to kiss? yep!
16. Who asked out who first? andy asked me out. of course if you know andy then this might surprise you. i had no idea he was so quiet for many weeks!
17. Who wears the pants? i guess andy does. though, if i don't get my way he's in for a good depantsing!

that was fun and so now i pass along the fun to Jacob & Leahona, Amber, Jenn Gifford. enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

So this is unrelated to this post but I was visiting your house progress blog and it is just amazing how much you guys are able to do. Very impressive.