Friday, August 15, 2008

another new addition to the fam

once again, this is not, i repeat, NOT a pregnancy announcement. this is however, a post of good tidings! one of great joy! hannah has had her baby! yeah! i got a phone call tuesday asking me to come pick up rebecca. so i left my shopping cart full at the store and hustled right over for my adorable neice. (it is fun to have neice, when i get to help take care of her it is almost like a have a little girl of my own, almost...) a few short hours later i got another phone call announcing this little guy:

the next morning rebecca and i went to the hospital so she could meet her new brother! she was instantly in love with him. i think she is going to be quite a handful for a little while, trying to help and love little spencer. but, she'll settle into the routine and turn out to be a real help, i'm sure.

spencer matthew robinson
10lbs., 3 oz.
23 inches tall
congratulations hannah, matt & rebecca!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

He is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet him. Rebecca looks like she loves her little brother...I hope Owen loves his little sister that much. I'm not betting on it though, he's a little bit younger than Rebecca.