Sunday, October 26, 2008

fallen off the face of the earth...

i have heard from several people wondering if i have fallen off the face of the earth. well, no. i am alive and well. we are extremely busy right now. we expect to be into our new house within the next couple of weeks so my days have been full of taking kids to school and working at the house. mainly i have been doing a ton of sanding. i really enjoy the sanding, as weird as that may seem. i guess it is just something that i don't have to think much about so i can let my mind wander. it's almost therapeutic. picture this: children running around in the background with mom sanding away on the floor, oblivious to said children because of the hum and drum of the sander drowning out all but her own thoughts. very nice!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Wow...I didn't know you guys were planning on moving in so soon! It sounds like you have been very busy. Good luck with the move, let me know if you need anything!

Kelly Tillotson said...

hehehe. what a cute pic! We are so excited for your family to get to move in such a great home!
are you planning a housewarming party? :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know what you have been up too. I hope that once you get into the new house you will send tons of pics.
am

Jenn said...

Hey lady, I don't have your phone number! What's a girl to do? I need to chat with ya!!! =)

Jennifer said...

Sounds ever so lovely I need to get myself a sander....oh and something to sand :)