Friday, August 29, 2008

thanks jocelyn

jocelyn has tagged me! that means i get to list 3 each of joys, fears, goals, current obsessions, and random surprises. then i get to tag others...

Joys
1: trying new things and finding out that i like them or am good at them
2: family, just having one, need i explain further?
3: friends, i don't think i've lived in a ward where i have had so many friends and been able to do so much with them. so thanks girls!

Fears
1: dying by fire! Yikes!
2: not being a good enough example for my boys
3: growing old alone

Goals:
goals, schmoals! really, let's see...
1: getting up early enough during the school year to read scriptures and have family prayer as a family before school and work
2: short term, read Emma before book club in September (i guess that's an easy one since i love jane austen)
3: take a photography class

Current Obsessions
nothing new here...
1: reading
2: games
3: movies

Surprises
this is hard, not much going on to surprise anyone with...
1: sometimes i eat ice cream for breakfast
2: sometimes i even let my kids eat ice cream for breakfast
3: i really want some ice cream right now!

okay, now the best part of getting tagged, I tag Amber, Heather, Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, Joys
1: getting to be such great friends as we grow older and get to know each other.
2: anything that gives me a sense of accomplishment, quilting, painting, canning etc.
3. when my children do good things and grow closer to their Heavenly Father
FEARS
I try not to dwell on that
Goals
1: get A's in my school work
2: get another quilt sewn right shortly
3:? same stuff as you (prayers & scriptures
CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1: wanting to read, needing to do homework
2: painting (xmas ornaments and projects)
3:?
SURPRISES
1.everyday. There is always something new around here.
2. finding new things that intrest me and that I am good at (like quilting)
Love Am