Monday, June 2, 2008

Sudoku

I have added a Sudoku Puzzle to my blog. If you have never tried it before, may I suggest trying it now. A couple of years ago I bought a sudoku game for Andy for Christmas. He was enjoying it so much that I decided to give it a try. I was almost immediately hooked! I found that the game was challenging and fun. It worked my brain and enabled me to do easy or more challenging puzzles. I have spent hours and hours solving these over the past years. I now am able to only spend reasonable amounts of time on them and it provides an exercise for my brain when I pick it up. So, to those of you who are fans and those of you who are fans but don't know it yet; ENJOY!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I love these. They are addictive. They used to be my favorite activity on the plane before I had Catherine. Now I have her to entertain the whole flight.

Jenn said...

Ok, now that I have spent way too much time on your blog palying Sudoku, I must get a hold of myself and get something done. It was a great thing to do on a rainy morning. Thanks! I will come back and play again!

Jennifer said...

Okay, I just had to post because then you have had three comments from "Jennifer's" (in some form or another.) Isn't there a prize for something like that?? Maybe a Suduko book??