Monday, June 23, 2008

Life gets in the way

It has been a while since I last posted. Unusual for me, I know. But sometimes life just gets in the way. "The best laid plans..." I have gotten a new digital camera and taken lots of pictures for new blog posts. Unfortunately my computer doesn't have a slot for the new memory card and there is something wrong with my USB drive. So, I keep waiting to post, trying to fix the problem. I have given up fixing it and tomorrow I will be going to Best Buy to purchase an xd memory card adapter in order to read my pictures directly from the memory card.
It has also been a busy week. We had the last day of school and meetings with lots of people for work being done on our house. We picked strawberries, had karate, end of the year gymnastics shows and work at the land. I wanted to post, but life got in the way. So, tomorrow you can expect a nice long post, with lots of pictures and updates....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh, the bittersweet relations we have with our computers. I LOVE the new look, those are some of my fav colors.