Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Frustration




Okay, so I went to Best Buy today. They, of course do not have the adapter I need. In fact, the "salesboy" thought I was crazy. Probably because he, like I thought that Best Buy carried everything electronic. He laughingly told me to try the internet (all the while thinking that there was no such thing). I have now come home and done some research on the internet as was recommended. I found what I need! Problem? It can take 2-3 weeks before it even ships! Crazy. I did however just check ebay and there are a few there in the buy it now section. I guess I'll order from there. It does mean that I can't transfer my pictures until it comes though. It's good that I have a 1GB memory card!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Good luck with that! I know technology can be so frustrating.