Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally!







I finally have some pictures to post! Here is the last day of school. We had donuts to celebrate the end of the year! The boys really love donuts.


We have baby birds! At our new house we are building there is a nest in the basement. We didn't get it removed fast enough because we now have babies! Somehow I don't think it is fair for birds to move in before I do, but I don't have the heart to move the nest until they can fly.

Ethan and Eli have become fast friends. They go almost everywhere together, exploring, hunting, playing. It is really cute to watch them and hear them imagine and grow. In these pictures you can also see that they are big helpers when it involves messy paint. Eli has quite the game face!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Welcome back pictures! I love the "pepto" pink paint! LOL. You are right about the birds, it isn't fair that they moved in before you, but it is fun to see nature like that.

Kelly Tillotson said...

awhh! little boys are so cute! as much as i want a little girl next, part of me wants another boy so briggy and hyrum (thats the next boy's name we have picked out!) can be best buds. they are so sweet together!

Jennifer said...

Okay I should not be seeing such amazing pictures of donuts when it is so late at night than I cannot justify going to get some:)