Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Going Commando!



Last summer a friend of mine came over. When she arrived Benson was in the driveway riding his bike in nothing but his Scooby Doo boxers! I had no idea he was even outside, how embarrassing! I figure at least he had his boxers on!... Eli on the other hand loves to go everywhere without his underwear on. I will help him get dressed in the morning, making sure he is wearing undies. But at the first bathroom break of the day he will strip down and leave his underwear lying on the bathroom floor. Luckily he puts his pants back on. You may think this is a small thing, but it happens daily, no matter where we are. At Target, at the gas station, or at a friends house. This past Sunday we had a Brother in the Ward bring us a pair of underwear that they found in their bathroom. He said, "I think these are too small for Mikey, are they yours?"

On Monday Eli climbed into my lap and then lifted his legs into the air to do 'tricks'. Much to my surprise, I could see right up the leg of his pants & you guessed it, no undies! Luckily I remembered to check before we went to gymnastics this morning. Can you imagine?...

4 comments:

Jennie said...

So funny!!

Jenn said...

OH MY! YOU HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL! FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

How hilarious! At least he is not peeing all over the place yet. We went thru a stage where the boys decided they did not have to use the bathroom, and would whip it out where ever they decided they needed to go. that was embarassing.
am

another day in the life of... said...

am, that is so disgusting. How did you get them to stop. I sure hope my boys never try that, I fear they would lose their happy home!