Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Can You Tell Me How to get to Sesame Street?

This morning I was going through the living room cleaning up, when the TV caught my attention. Sesame Street was on! I was mesmerized. I haven't actually sat and watched it in years and years. I used to love that show! Eli was thrilled to see me stop and immediately came to watch with me. We both sat and watched the entire episode! It is a great show. I love the little monsters and the songs. It certainly brought back lots of memories. My brother Josh and I used to watch it together. Did you know that they still show some of the same segments that they did 25 years ago? I loved it. I am happy that it is still around for my children. Good 'ole Sesame Street...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Sesame Street. Especially Grover. And the skits by celebrities. Oh, and the awesome songs.

Jenn said...

Sunny days, sweeping the clouds away....ha ha you crack me up! I like Cookie Monster. I called my mom Oscar when I was a teenager and I couldn't get my way! She didn't like that so much!