Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bits and Pieces

I love shopping. I don't get to actually do fun shopping nearly as often as I would like to, especially if I want my husbands okay. But this week I have the heads up! Karen and I get to shop for all of the bathroom fixtures (faucets, toilets, showers, etc...) for our new house. Yes, we are getting closer and closer on finishing our house. We still have a long way to go, but we are making progress. You can check out our house progress at http://www.kitandkin.blogspot.com/ .
Anyway, it should be a lot of fun. Now I am just doing a lot of research online so we know where we want to go and what we want to get. Very fun, very exciting!


Another fun thing is this personality test my sister sent me. Check it out and let me know what you think. It is interesting. http://memoriter.net/flash/test.html


We have also had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Yesterday we had some friends come to our land to play and eat. It was so nice to share a place that we love with people that we love. I was cooking at the grill while most were off playing in the brook. Karen took the kids for rides in the kayak. (she had a spill and ended up soaked!) While others waded or swam, getting soaked on purpose!


Here are some picture bits from our weekend. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!! I think shopping for bathroom fixtures sounds divine I cannot wait to see what you decide on:)

Jenn said...

You go Chef Mindy! Have fun shopping! It is very exciting!