Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Learning the ropes

Okay, so the first little while of blogging is obviously going to take a learning curve for me. I wanted to tell a little about what we have been doing lately, but I didn't want to have to add a new post each time. I guess I will learn.


Eli goes to gymnastics each Tuesday and he really loves it. Every night when we share what our favorite parts of the day have been he says, "Going to Gymnastics!!!!". It doesn't matter that we haven't been that day, it will always be the same answer.

Ethan will be starting gymanstics later today. He is excited to be able to try it out. I think he will catch on quickly and hopefully it will help boost his confidence in group situations. I can only imagine how much pressure I am going to get from Benson now to let him sign up for something, anything!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

hey look at you blog. How fun!! I have yet to even attempt slide shows you must be more of a "techy" than I am.

Jennie said...

It's so fun that we have run into each other in cyberspace. It makes it easier to keep up with people who are far away.

another day in the life of... said...

It really is fun to get to know eachother better and keep up with friends and family.