Thursday, August 28, 2008

whirlwind


Mom, Joanna & Me! we are ready to go on our first morning of classes. when did i get the double chin and relief society arms? oh well...
i went to education week at BYU last week! it was so wonderful. i got to see my utah family and my mom, and aunt, my sister Joanna, and my sister in law lisa all went too! we had a great time. i went to classes about parenting, marriage, nutrition, music, communication and more. i love education week and i say it everytime i go, that i want to go every year. of course, i don't always get to go, but when i do i always come back spiritually fed and happy.
so, that is why there are no posts from last week and this week i have had company and been playing catch up from last week. i'll try to update over the next few days to get caught up to speed. not because the 3 or 4 readers i have care, but because i want to remember!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun picture! Cannot imagine how fun education week must be.

Brianne said...

Of course we care! How lucky you are to get to go to Education Week. I went once when I was 18...I LOVED it! I hope I can get back there again someday. Welcome Home!

Anonymous said...

Mindy, you copied my picture! I love to see what you have to say, are you kidding?? I was so glad to be able to see you and visit, wish you lived closer!
am