Monday, July 28, 2008

what's a zoon?

yes, I am a little slow with the latest and greatest. i admit that i don't always know what is going on in the technological world. is it my age? probably not. 30 is old, but not that old. saturday night we got a babysitter (i know crazy, wild us!). when we got home i asked her what she had going on right now and she mentioned that she was bidding on a zoon on ebay. yes, i pretended to know what she was talking about and my husband laughed at me when she was gone, asking if i had any idea what she was talking about. nope. so, i went to my good friend google, who referred me to my other good friend wikipedia. there i learned that i had misspelled the word. it is not a zoon, it is a zune. okay, big deal. i know that i sound like an idiot, so please don't let on to me that you think i'm ridiculously dumb. but, in case i'm not the only human that has this technology impedement, let me tell you what a zune is... basically it is Microsoft's answer to the ipod. i know what an ipod is so i needn't go searching for more info... it plays music, movies and all sorts of good stuff. so, now you know what a zune is. i wonder what a zoon is!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I've never hear of a Zune either. And I thought I knew what was going on too. I may not have any of those things, but I thought I was at least aware of the newest and coolest electronic toys. So sad.

Brianne said...

I've never heard of a Zune either. I guess microsoft isn't doing as well as ipod getting their product out there! Or I'm just old too.