Thursday, July 17, 2008



My brother often sends me great emails. I get such a kick out of him. Of course, you may need to share our sense of humor, so if you don't think this is funny, excuse me. Today's email said:


Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately: illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida ... Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.


+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.


+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.


+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.


Any other problems you would like for me to solve today ?





He cracks me up and it always brightens my day to hear from him. Thanks Josh for being such a great "little" brother!

(this picture is of Joshua in the sunglasses and my older brother Graham in the background)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious! But what I want to know is why I don't get those emails too?!!
am

Jenn said...

Reading ya loud and clear. That is funny!

Jocelyn said...

very cute! and yes it's funny! {altough i do have a brother-in-law from mexico.} he's legal... I think!