Friday, July 25, 2008

the following is a true story

with actual dialougue:

husband: "in the interest of full disclosure, there are bricks in my car!"
wife: "really?! where did you get these bricks?"
husband: "they were posted on craigslist so I picked them up on my way home."
wife: "i thought we were done picking up things for now."
husband: "they were free!"
wife: "i don't care! and in the spirit of full disclosure i am now reporting all your craigslist doings on my blog..."
husband: "uh."

seriously, seriously, i have nothing else i can say!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I shared this post and the one before it with Jon and he cracked up laughing.

Niebean said...

Clearly my husband hasn't read this post, yet! It sounds all too familiar - I expect any day to come home and find a large yellow python, or be carted off to some strange new place to retrieve somebody's pile of excess siding for a decptively large and heavy shed we picked up (literally) for "free" in someone else's backyard! So it's true, some good things can be used for evil!