Saturday, July 12, 2008

Eli loves books!

Our Eli loves to read books. He also loves having books read to him, but doesn't mind reading them on his own. Each night when he is tucked into bed he gets a story and then can look at books for a while. He usually falls asleep with a book fallen over his face! One night last week Auntie Karen spied him in his room reading and thought it was too cute not to document...
It is fun to watch him read as he pretends to be in the story. He often talks to himself or the characters in the books. So cute!

Suddenly he discovered Auntie Karen taking his picture. He just looked at her and went back to reading!



1 comment:

Brianne said...

Eli is a funny kid. I asked him today in the nursery if he liked to read...he look at me like I was strange and said, "No". They were having a lesson on being nice to your brothers and sisters and asked all the kids to say something about their brother or sister. Eli said, "My brothers hit me, and I have to tell my mom on them!" hahaha...it was funny! That Eli is a great kid!