Friday, June 13, 2008

Trying the new layout

Okay, so I finally found something that I like reasonalby well for now. I have actually found lots of 'blog skins' but getting them to work on your blog takes a lot of customization. I don't have any coding experience so this makes it even more difficult. So for now, here you have it, unless it is too hard to read. Let me know what you think. The look will hopefully change soon though because I am going to learn more about it and get my husband to help and teach me...

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I too am learning this new "coding" process. maybe I'll read up on it one of these days while Brock is napping. then we can share our knowledge!

Jennifer said...

whatever you learn you must teach me!! What made you decide to change your "look"??

another day in the life of... said...

I just got bored with the layout. It goes along with my impulsive personality. What can I say, on any given day you will also find me rearranging the rooms of my house!