Thursday, June 26, 2008

Isn't it Friday yet?


Today has been such a lazy day. I have just been chilling out reading, napping, blogging, etc... I did do one productive thing though. I mailed and delivered invitations for a baby shower that Karen and I are having for Hannah. But I didn't do that until noon time and it didn't take long. The boys have happily been playing outside with friends when it's not raining, and watching shows when it is. I'm not sure why I have felt so lazy, but hey... Maybe it's the rain. Either way the boys have been happy to have me so relaxed because it means more 'screen time' for them. Usually we only have about 1 hour between the TV and the computer. (except Sat.) When I decided I just didn't have it in me today, they were so happy. Ethan said, "Woo hoo, I thought screen time was over!"


Tonight will make up for it though. We are going to the house to lay foam down in anticipation of the radiant flooring. Maybe I'll pull things together enough in the next few minutes to have more than sandwiches for dinner.

2 comments:

Brianne said...

Lazy days are great! I wish I had more of them. I think tomorrow will be my lazy day. Enjoy them while you can!

Jenn said...

I am giving a big shout out for lazy days. We are all in our jammies and it is 11 AM! Wahoo!